Not the John Lamb you’re looking for?
Having had personal web pages since 1994, I was probably the original John Lamb on the web. But I’m not the only one. Perhaps you were looking for one of these.
- John D Lamb, the Chemistry professor from Brigham Young University. We both have science degrees and PhDs and publish and review academic journal papers in scientific journals, but I believe he’s a US mormon chemist, while I’m a Scots presbyterian management scientist. As far as I know, we’re not related.
- John D. Lamb (note the period), the US singer/songwriter. As far as I know, we’re not related.
- John D Lamb, the US classical music composer. Apparently he has expertise in ethnic Swedish bagpipes and saxophone. I have not yet visited Sweden (though was in Belgium on the day the euro became its official currency) and don’t play the bagpipes. His middle name is David. Mine is Douglas. As far as I know, we’re not related.
- John Lamb, professor of Engineering at Glasgow University while I was a student there. As far as I know, we’re not related. Some have supposed otherwise.
- John Lamb, a Glasgow-based architect (Goudy Old Style). As far as I know, we’re not related.
There are also a few John Lambs on Wikipedia. Most of them are dead.